Currently, Facebook is the largest social network in the world and in US facebook is the hottest social network has supported the US have many attractive games. Every day, about 200 million people log on to Facebook, the average use of 14 minutes / day - a total of up to about 7 hours per month. How to harness effective facebook marketing channel?
The number of people using this activity as high as that for companies advertising targeting this huge potential.
If now you do not want to miss this opportunity, consider the latter 10 tips for advertising on Facebook:
1. Become familiar with Facebook's advertising guidelines:Facebook has very strict requirements for these types of ads you can place on your website. For example, ads can not contain sound automatically, they can not contain too much repetition. Make sure you follow these rules, or your ads will be rejected.
2. Make sure your ad text does not get annoying.Facebook has a feature that both Google and Bing have: Users can close the ads that they do not like. Just click on the gray box at the top right corner of the ad. Facebook will ask why not advertise like that and they can provide feedback. If enough people play the ad, it will not be shown anymore. So if you really want your ads are displayed over a few days or even a few hours, be sure it is not too disturbing or annoying.
3. Find an image relevant and appealing for your ads.While advertising on the search engines can not contain pictures, Facebook allows one image to advertisers. Be sure to choose an attractive image which is closely related to the product or your service to get more clicks.
4. Familiarize yourself with the different ways you can target users.With Facebook, you can target people based on many different factors. Displaying ads for a certain age, the city or certain country, or those who have a certain large university. You can target a single person, party or employee of a specific company. You can also target people based on their interests. Identify the object, your target and then advertising aimed at this audience.
5. Determine the main purpose of your advertising campaign.Decide your main goal is that users become familiar with your brand, or sale. If so familiar with your brand, the cost for each ad impression is probably the better choice. If for sale, cost per click advertising is the better option.
Follow +Youtube AZ to get the new updates soon: "10 ways to marketing effectively on Facebook (Part 2)